Ken-A-Vision Vision Viewer Manual Focus, Digital
7890UM Manual Focus, Digital Vision Viewer
A classroom basic in black, the digital Vision Viewer visualizer is perfect for science-related use, as it offers manual focus so you can decide what elements are in focus. An included eyepiece adapter fits into the camera head to attach it to the eyepiece of a microscope.
- Stream live images to students' devices
- Manual focus camera head
- Camera captures up to 30 frames per second
- Small, dynamic base with no confusing buttons
- Factory-installed USB cable
- Sturdy, flexible neck does not sag
- Compatible with interactive whiteboards
- Microscope eyepiece adapter included
We have no downloads available for the Ken-A-Vision Vision Viewer Manual Focus, Digital at this time.