Airtame AT-DG2 2 Wireless HDMI Adapter
Airtame 2 Wireless HDMI Adapter, #AT-DG2
- platform wireless screen sharing for meeting rooms and classrooms
- Built specifically for use in professional and educational environments
- Supports WPA2 Enterprise & Ethernet connection
- Digital signage: set websites or slideshows and more on Airtame when not streaming
- Works with Windows,Mac,Chromebook,L- inux & iOS and Android More details below
- Manageable in bulk via the Airtame Cloud
- Stream to multiple screens from a single source
- Physically secure your device with a Ken
Airtame 2 is a small device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV or projector. Connect it to your Wi-Fi network to wirelessly mirror your entire desktop or share a single window, present from mobile devices, stream to multiple screens and more. It is built for enterprise and schools environments where it supports a number of features other wireless streaming solutions do not such as WPA2 Enterprise, Ethernet connections for noisy Wi-Fi environments (separate adapter required), Access Point mode, and connect with IP. Airtame 2 works with all major platforms including Windows, Mac, Chrome, Linux, iOS, and Android. All you need is an Airtame device connected to your TV, to wirelessly stream using the free Airtame app or iOS devices can use Airplay with no app needed. No need to plug anything into your computer or mobile device. With Airtame Homescreen, you can customize the display screen to show custom images, websites, and dashboards for KPI and digital signage. There is a more powerful CPU for faster loads times and transitions, and a Wi-Fi chip that is 2x more powerful. The device is compatible with Kensington locks to allow a physical security setup in your room during installation. The enhanced memory of 2GB allows for quicker firmware updates, and more complex content streaming.
We have no downloads available for the Airtame AT-DG2 2 Wireless HDMI Adapter at this time.