Comprehensive Video HDBaseT 2.0 Extender with USB
Comprehensive offers the latest, full featured HDBaseT 2.0 Extender with USB that can transmit your uncompressed HDMI signal distribution up to 330 feet to a compatible display using a single Cat5e/6/7 cable – minimizing cable setup and installation flexibility.
The CHE-HDBT300U allows the transmission of HDBaseT 5Play features that include 4K2K@60Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0) video, audio, control (IR or RS-232), Power over Ethernet (PoE) and an Ethernet connection. The Transmitter or Receiver can be powered by the PoE function using one power cable. In addition, the Extender set can support the connection of USB host and two USB devices that can control the source from the Sink side – 330 feet away. And, the Extender is HDCP 2.2 compliant for protected content streaming.
The HDBaseT 2.0 Extender’s ergonomic design and transmission distance allows for discreet placement and means it is a perfect solution for digital signage in commercial spaces – or wherever power outlets are limited, long distance signal transmission is required in a convenient viewing area.
• Send uncompressed 4K2K@60Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0) video, audio, USB and IP data over a Cat5e/6/7 cable up to 330ft
• HDCP2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compatible
• Supports HDBaseT 2.0 specification over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable up to 330ft
• Full HDBaseT 5play features include Video, Audio, Control (IR or RS-232), Power and an Ethernet connection
• Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM2/5.1/7.1 CH, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and more
• POE (Power Over Ethernet) function support, from either TX or RX powered 24V@1A
• Supports USB 2.0 control
• Supports external Bi-Directional SPDIF IN/OUT and available for multichannel audio
• Supports stereo audio with PCM 2CH
• Supports Bidirectional Infrared and RS232 control
• 2 Year Warranty
We have no downloads available for the Comprehensive Video HDBaseT 2.0 Extender with USB at this time.