Elite Saker Tab-Tension ALR 100 Inch Diagonal 16:9 Electric Screen
|Dimensions:||49.1" Height x 87.2" Width; 100" Diagonal|
NOTE: Compatible with STANDARD THROW projectors only. For screens compatible wih ultra-short throw projectors, check out these Elite screens.
EliteProAV’s Saker Tab-Tension ALR is 1.5 gain ambient light rejecting (ALR) projector screen that comes in Elite’s Saker electric “roll-up” configuration. ALR projection screens enhance picture quality with brighter imagery and more defined contrast levels. However, its greatest value comes from its ability to counter the “wash out” effect of ambient light. The material is also ISF certified for its ability to achieve D65 color neutrality, superb contrast and dynamic range bringing a world class performance to any installation.
A complete integration kit along with full IR/RF control package is included as well as a 5-12v trigger to coordinate the screen’s drop and rise with the projector’s power cycle. All this is included in a stylish arcuate-profiled aluminum casing with white enamel coating and flush-wall floating brackets.
- CineGrey 5D® 1.5 Gain Ambient Light Rejecting (ALR) projector screen
- ISF Certified – D65 color neutrality, superb contrast and dynamic range performance
- Standard black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing perceived visual contrast
- Active and Passive 3D compliant
- 4K/8K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100″, 120″, 135″, and 150″ in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Flush hidden wall mounts allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat projection surface
- Curved aluminum enamel white case with parallel grooves
- Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwire installation required
- Mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
Quality and Reliability
- Silent operation synchronous motor and low power consumption
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
We have no downloads available for the Elite Saker Tab-Tension ALR at this time.