Shure DuraPlex Omnidirectional Mic, MTQG Connector-Tan
California residents warning: Cancer and reproductive harm- See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
DH5 DuraPlex Omnidirectional Subminiature Headset Microphone, MTQG Connector, Tan, #DH5T/O-MTQG
Lightweight and comfortable to wear, the DuraPlex DH5 headset microphone offers a neutral, full sound that will lift your performance, speech, musical, or broadcast. Rely on the DH5 headset microphone in the harshest environments, thanks to its long-lasting Shure Plex cable and a certified IP57 rating, which means you’re protected against water, sweat, moisture, dust, and dirt. Capture every moment with confidence.
DH5 Product Details
With an easy-to-wear headset frame, DuraPlex DH5 features a neutral, full sound quality that lives up to the highest audio standards on any stage or broadcast studio. Also available as a lavalier, DuraPlex has been extensively tested to ensure an IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating*. The exclusive 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable with DuraPlex won’t kink, offers virtually zero “memory effect,” is fully paintable, and simply lasts longer due to a dual redundant ground, which doubles as a secondary shield.
In the theater, onstage, or on television, you can depend on the DuraPlex DH5 headset microphone for consistent professional sound, durability, and longevity.
- 5 mm omnidirectional subminiature design for discrete placement and improved gain-before-feedback
- IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rated
- Neutral, full sound quality for film, broadcast, speech, theater, and performance applications
- Advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable:
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for unprecedented longevity
- Immune to memory effect and kinks
- Fully paintable with typical theater paints, pens, and polishes
- Presence Cap included for tailored frequency response provides additional vocal clarity and presence (3-4 dB boost near 10 kHz)
- Available in four colors: Black, Cocoa, Tan, White
- Available in two connector types: TA4F (mTQG) and LEMO
- Kit includes the following accessories: Case, Foam Windscreen, Snap-fit Windscreen, Single Tie Clip, Sticky Mount, TQG Locking Collar (mTQG/TA4F SKUs only)
Also in the Box
- 1 - Case
- 1 - Frequency Cap
- 1 - Foam Windscreen
- 1 - Snap-fit Windscreen
- 1 - Single Tie Clip
- 1 - TQG Locking Collar
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||132 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1% THD)|
|Sensitivity||-42.5 dBV at 1 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||101 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||31 dB SPL A-Weighted|
|Output Connectors||1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Female (Lockable/Waterproof)|
|Cable Length||66" / 1.7 m|
|Cable Diameter||0.1" / 1.6 mm|
|Operating Voltage||5 V|
|Operating Current Consumption||220 µA|
|Dimensions||W: 0.2 x L: 0.6" / W: 5.2 x L: 14.5 mm (Capsule)
L: 5.4" / L: 13.6 cm (Boom)
|Weight||0.7 oz / 20 g|
We have no downloads available for the Shure DuraPlex Omnidirectional Mic, MTQG Connector-Tan at this time.