Vaddio RoboSHOT 12E QDVI System A/V Presentation Cameras
RoboSHOT 12E QDVI System
RoboSHOT Elite Series cameras are professional A/V presentation cameras. RoboSHOT 12E QDVI System delivers high-quality HD video, power and control over two Cat. 5 cables up to 100'. Outputs include simultaneous HDMI, YPbPr and HSDS and support both drop framed and non-drop framed HD video resolutions.
- 12x Optical Zoom OR 30x Zoom
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 70.2° horizontal field of view
- Power/Video/Control on two Cat-5’s up to 100’ (30.5m) for RoboSHOT Elite series cameras
- HDMI-DVI-D and HD-YPbPr Outputs
Introducing the RoboSHOT Elite Series – Vaddio’s next generation of professional cameras. Designed with an 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor, RoboSHOT Elite cameras deliver striking, high-definition video image quality. Cutting-edge image signal processing (ISP) results in better light-gathering capabilities, incredible contrast and sharp 1080p/60 video, even in dim lighting conditions.
RoboSHOT Elite cameras are equipped with enhanced wide dynamic range, which can help correct for environments with uneven lighting by making darker or over-bright areas in video more visible and detailed.
A web-based user interface gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP network. Perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
The Elite Series of RoboSHOT PTZ cameras is equipped with Vaddio’s industry-leading Tri-Synchronous Motion technology allowing all three axes of the camera to move simultaneously for ultra-smooth, natural camera motion.
The RoboSHOT 12E cameras are recommended for small to medium spaces such as conference rooms, training rooms, and classrooms that require a wide angle of view.
The Quick-Connect™ DVI/HDMI delivers simultaneous analog YPbPr HD video and digital video (DVI-D or HDMI) outputs on separate connectors. This system is ideal for video conferencing, multiple monitoring and large screen projection applications.
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT 12E camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- Quick-Connect DVI/HDMI SR Interface (QDVI)
- 24V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- Quick-Start Guides
- 4 qty rubber feet for bottom of QDVI unit if not rack-mounted
- 1 qty 3-position phoenix-style connector
We have no downloads available for the Vaddio RoboSHOT 12E QDVI System A/V Presentation Cameras at this time.