Electric : Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage with SightLine
Tensioned Advantage Series with SightLine Electric screens
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) and available optional controls allows screen operation flexiblity
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- All sizes standard with 12” of black drop except for Parallax Pure which is standard with 2”
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
The Tensioned Advantage® ceiling recessed electric screen series is designed with ceiling trim in place, concealing the rough opening and eliminating the need to complete additional trim work once the screen is installed. Its two-stage installation option allows the screen case to be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the screen surface assembly during the finishing stage. Sliding installation brackets allow mounting flexibility for easy attachment of the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Da-Lite’s new cable drop feature, SightLine™, available with the Tensioned Advantage electric screen, gives the impression of a floating screen. Its single roller design features 3 or 4 thin cables eliminating the need for black drop – the black border above the projection screen. While the market is accustomed to specifying drop distance upon ordering, now vertical placement of the screen can be variable as the cables accommodate a range of drop distances up to 70”/180 cm between the ceiling and the top of the screen – making ordering a snap. What’s more, this feature creates usable space above the viewing area to preserve architectural interests and provides the opportunity for camera/speaker placement.