InFocus LiteShow 4
WIRELESS ADAPTER FOR ANY PROJECTOR OR DISPLAY
Add the InFocus LiteShow 4 wireless presentation adapter to any projector or other display with a VGA or HDMI input to quickly and easily share data, audio, and HD video over a secure wireless connection.
- Eliminate cables and speed time to presentation
- On-board video decoding for fast, smooth playback
- Guests quickly connect with LiteShow USB drive
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 & 10*, Mac and iOS and Android mobile devices
- 802.11n for fast data transmission
- Connect and display multiple computers at the same time
- Create a secure wireless network access point
- Multiple security levels
*The LiteShow 4 now works with Windows 10. Please visit Infocus.com and download the free Lite Show Software Update / Virtual Display Driver.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do you need a wireless router in order to bounce the signal from the transmitter to the receiver?Asked on 12/10/2015 by Ferg from United States
A:No. You can use a wireless laptop with the USB thumbdrive to make this workAnswered on 12/28/2015 by Anonymous
Q:if I buy this will it work for my existing projector? how does it work? will it receive cable tv signals and play them in HD with out cables?Asked on 2/4/2015 by Roger from Billings, MT
A:Yes, the LS4 plugs into any projector via the VGA or HDmI port. The LS4 needs a network to accept the wireless signal.Answered on 2/5/2015 by Todd from Tampa
A:This product appears to serve only as a wireless connection between a computer and display/projector over WiFi, and it does not receive TV/Cable signals.Answered on 5/11/2015 by Christopher from ID